Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Midnight Mass by Sierra Simone

midnigmassbw

Release Day: December 8, 2015
We are told that God will punish the wicked. That sinful men will reap what they sow. We are told to scourge our souls with prayer and pain to become clean once again. Well, here I am. Wicked and sinful. Desperate to become clean…even though it feels so good to be dirty. But even I never expected what came next. Even I never expected my punishment to come so soon. ***Midnight Mass is a novella and a sequel to Priest. It’s intended for mature audiences only.***






3 MIDNIGHT MASS CORSETS!

First off, let me start by saying that I love me some Sierra Simone and my love for Father Bell is off the charts! Priest is my favorite book of the year. Midnight Mass is a short follow up novella to Priest. With that being said, it was a good short read full of sex! And boy does Sierra Simone know how to write a scorching sex scene!
BUT... I feel like a good thing could have been left alone and here's why. Father Bell struggles through the entire book with his choice of leaving the priesthood to fulfill his dream of having a relationship with his lamb. He's whiny and insecure. I loved the strong persona I had in my mind of Father Bell aka Tyler. And, although I love some steamy sex scenes, I felt as if Father Bell's insatiable boner was a bit eye roll worthy this time around and much of the sex served as book fluff in my opinion. Also, the ending is so predictable because we already know what happens from book 1. So, if you want a short sex filled book with minimal expectations of it living up to the pedestal of book 1, then I invite you to grab a glass of whine and go for it.  It was worth it!







Sierra Simone is a former librarian who spent too much time reading romance novels at the information desk. She lives with her husband and family in Kansas City.

  
Newsletter
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook Author Page
Facebook Fan Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment