Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bang~ EK Blair

Synopsis: They say when you take revenge against another you lose a part of your innocence. But I’m not innocent. I haven’t been for a very long time. My innocence was stolen from me. Taken was the life I was supposed to have. The soul I was born with. The ruby heart embedded in a life full of hopes and dreams. Gone. Vanished. I never even had a choice. I mourn that life. Mourn the what-ifs. Until now. I’m ready to take back what was always meant to be mine. But every plan has a fatal flaw. Sometimes it’s the heart.
**Due to the dark and explicit nature of this book, it is recommended for mature audiences only as some scenes may be particularly disturbing.**



5 ADDICTIVE-DARK-DISTURBINGLY TWISTED-MIND FUCK-CORSETS!




THIS. BOOK. I LOVED it! I HATED it! I admit, I got bang'd by E.K. Blair and I fuckin' liked it! I even shed a few tears! Do you want an addictive, dark, disturbing, gut wrenching, mind fuck of a story? Hell yes! Me too, baby! That's exactly what this story is! It's not one of those romantic happily ever after stories, but it's definitely one of those dark books that you crave to get you out of a book funk.  It will keep your attention and you will not want to put it down!



It's a story of heartbreak and revenge with the chance of falling in love under false pretenses. It's steamy with a side of kink you won't be able to get enough of.  As I saw my kindle percentage approaching the end, I had to savor the rest of the story because I didn't want it to end. When it was over I just sat there shaking my head saying, "WHAT THE FUCK?! NOOOO!" 

This is book 1 in the Black Lotus series, and book 2 (Echo), can not come out soon enough to satisfy my craving! This book is definitely a 1clicker! Get to clicking and hold on for the ride!


“Fairytale is nothing but a fancy word for a lie used to deceive little kids. A false perception of reality used to give them hope in a hopeless world.” ~Nina, Bang by EK Blair



Nina is beautiful, yet revengeful, and damaged. She checks out of any and all emotion, due to the unfortunate circumstances of her abusive childhood.


Pike is Nina's crutch in life and numbs her pain. He is fucked up too, but they share a deep connection that NO ONE will understand.


Declan is a dominant alpha male that craves control and always gets what he wants. I even liked him too... EXCEPT the part where *spoiler* he "marks" her by pissing inside of her vagina post sex. What the fucking fuck?! But, hey, Nina didn't seem to mind, so I guess that's the important part.

Bennett sounds like the perfect husband, but the poor bastard isn't going to know what hit him.

"Vengeance is what I seek, to reclaim what was viciously ripped from me. So now? Now I plot. Now I take control. Now I don my crown of hatred." ~Nina, Bang by EK Blair

0 comments:

Post a Comment