Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Disillusion by Alice C. Hart Now Live!

Now Live! 
Disillusion by Alice C. Hart
The Stalker Series Book 2

Buy it Now! 
Abby is my obsession. The thing is, she doesn't know it...yet. And now that getting her attention isn't a problem, all that's left for her to do is fall into line. Accept me, Brody Black, as the person in her life she has no choice but to choose. After Abby's experienced me in unimaginable ways, ways she'll never be able to forget...then she'll understand that this has been the plan all along. Then she'll truly know what it means to be mine.

What are the odds that you find someone as sick and twisted as you? I knew how he liked games... And God, what I'd do to be the one playing them with him. But the problem is... he's in love with someone else. And that makes this a tricky situation. I'm sure I can handle it though, as I said...I do love to play games. Maybe now it's time I sharpen my skills. As delicately as possible, of course. 

Though, I'm not making any f*cking promises.

Obsession by Alice C Hart
The Stalker Series Book 1
The first time I saw Abby Osborne, I knew I had to have her.

I want to own her.

I want to breathe her.

I want to see her smile.

I want to see her cry.

But, more than anything, I want to watch as panic seizes her immobile. I need to see the look on her face when she realizes the man she couldn’t spare a second glance at, is the one who will love her so fiercely that she will never be the same.

Now, until the time comes for our happily ever after, I’ll be forced to endure the hell of witnessing her stumble through the life she doesn’t know she is about to lose.

She. Is. My. Obsession.
Alice is a writer of romance and suspense, Romantic/Suspense, if you will. She also plans to write more of whatever pops into her head. Alice loves to read dark, jacked up, mess with your head kind of books in her spare time. She also enjoys books that make her laugh out loud and sometimes the ones that make her cry. It's all about balance.

Alice enjoys listening to music, cat videos, cat memes, and anything cat related. When not writing, Alice enjoys watching "Reality" television, the kind where people go to find love and cry over losing a guy who had to go on national television to find a date. 

Residing in Toronto, Alice is happily unmarried to her common-law hubs of fifteen years; although they were recently engaged. She has two children, a cat and will forever miss her dog, Ozzy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment