Nicole Lee is a beloved wife and mother. She's also the only woman who has ever escaped Ron's clutches. After being held in captivity for nearly a year, she found a way out, a way to be free once again and go back to her life. Only she can't. The life she knew before her abduction is gone. Separated from her husband and son, Nicole is psychologically broken. She spends months in a mental health facility trying to put the past behind her so she can return to her family.
Upon her release, Nicole hides herself away in a fleabag motel where she wrestles with her demons alone. When an interview on the local news advertises the last two stops on Ron's latest book tour, she becomes enraged. Furious that he's able to live his life happily while she's reduced to an existence filled with guilt and despair, she decides to take matters into her own hands.
Pushed too far, Nicole seeks her revenge, using Ron's own devices against him.
For mature audiences only. From the dark mind of Kimberly A. Bettes comes the highly anticipated sequel to HELD. Be warned: This book is every bit as raw and gritty as the first.
- Pushed (Held #2) ~ Kimberly A. Bettes
- Cover Reveal ~ Her Master's Redemption by Lily Whi...
- New Release ~ Crazy Over You by Daisy Prescott
- Therapist ~ Jaden Wilkes
- Held ~ Kimberly A. Bettes
- New Release~ Peacock (The Faults of Our Sins) by E...
- Animal (A Prisoned Spin-off) ~ Marni Mann
- Release Blitz ~ Crooks & Kings by London Miller
- New Release ~ White Pawn by Stevie J. Cole
- Cover Reveal ~ Dark Lessons by Julia Sykes
- Into the Nothing ~ BT Urruela
- Release Blitz ~ Losing Hope by Heidi Lis
- New Release ~ SOLD on St. Patrick's Day by Juliana...
- Debut ~ BOSS by J.L. Lora
- Magnate & Sovereign ~ Celia Aaron (Acquisition Ser...
- Release Blitz ~ The Hard Way by Annika Martin
- Lucky You ~ Erika Carter
- Cirque: Act 1 ~ Ashleigh Giannoccaro
- Strange Girls ~ Tara Dawn & Yolanda Olson
- Cover Reveal ~ Animal by Marni Mann
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2016 (111)
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Sunday, March 26, 2017
I know this because I diagnosed myself.
I have a PhD in Clinical Psychology from a very prestigious university.
I am charming, attractive, and you probably want to sleep with me.
I take what I want, when I want, and I enjoy picking the most tragic of all my patients to experiment with.
I have no remorse, I am unrelenting in my pursuit of tragedy, and I am about to meet my match.
Her name is not important, I am only allowed to call her Mistress. She is a femme fatale, a patient, and now an obsession.
She will destroy me, I will do anything to get inside of her.
I can already feel her inside of me.
**Trigger warning. This novel is not a love story, but more of a journey through a few short days in the life of a madman. What you see is not always what you get, reality is altered through his eyes and sometimes there is no happily ever after.
Saturday, March 25, 2017
In a matter of seconds, she is steeped in fear as the world she knows and the life she loves fades away.
As the panic sets in and the terror takes hold, Nicole tries to keep calm, though she's now in a frantic fight for her life. Locked in a deadly battle of wits with a psychopath, she struggles to keep her sanity as she's held.
A 59,000+ word novel, with over 17,000 words of bonus content. For mature audiences only.
Friday, March 24, 2017
PEACOCK (The Faults Of Our Sins)
By Esther E. Schmidt.
Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt
Release: March 24th 2017
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Locked them inside our prison.
Tortured their bodies and abused their minds.
I had murdered hundreds.
Never recognized one.
Until her face.
Until that scream.
I was hired to take her life.
But first, I had to figure out how she ruined mine.